Saturday, June 9, 2012

Jobs/Roles in the ECE Community: Internationally




Website: http://www.unicef.org/. At this time there are no job opportunities listed under education and the USA.

Website: http://www.acei.org/At the present time there are no job opportunities available.

Website: www.zerotothree.org .  At the present time there are no job opportunities listed on website.

I choose these three websites because of their passion for Early Childhood Education as well as the well being of young children. These websites have an abundant amount of research based information that I found to be very useful and beneficial in many of my research projects.

However, I feel that if there were job opportunities with any of the three organizations and perspective employee must possess the characteristics of being a professional and effective leader. This individual also needs to have great organizational skills and communicative skills.

1 comment:

  1. Betty,
    I agree Early Childhood Education(ECE) is our priority, and I am thankful that all these organizations are keeping ECE in the top priority list. I have so much respect for these organization for all the work they do in all the countries in the world.
    Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete