Friday, December 23, 2011

Reflection

To all my colleagues I would like to thank for supporting me through this class and my journey through the graduate program. It has been a pleasure working so closely with each and every one of you on and off over the past year.

I plan on continuing my graduate studies in Teaching Adults in Early Childhood.  I don’t only have learned so much from the studies, readings and assignments, but I have learned so much from each one of you through our discussions and blogs.

As we move on into our specialties I hope to keep in touch with those who may no longer be in any of my classes.

I wish each and every one of you a very successful professional future and please don’t hesitate to contact me at betty.lewis@waldenu.edu.

Happy Holidays!!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Betty,

    I too am continuing my specailization in Teaching Adults in Early Childhood also! It is nice to already know someone who will be in the same specailization. I wish you and your family a joyous holiday blessed with happiness. See you in the next class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Betty,

    Although my specialization involves teaching and Diversity, I want to thank you for helping me to learn by reading your discussion posts, and different blogs. I wish you luck and continue success as we continue our journey. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty,
    Thank you for your wishes and I hope we can continue to share through our contact numbers. Happy holidays and a blessed 2012 to u and ur family!

    ReplyDelete